Internet content filtering solutions designed and developed by Netsweeper satisfy a global user community consisting of telcos, service providers, educational institutions, government network security, and OEM solutions. Leveraging over 18 years of research, development, and industry experience, Netsweeper offers superior industry technology to ensure safe and productive Internet environments.
Netsweeper is driven by core proprietary technology that reviews and categorizes new websites in real-time. This Artificial Intelligence based system uses the search activities and patterns of more than 500 million devices filtered worldwide to constantly identify new entities and threats on the Internet. With millions of new web pages posted each day, our categorization engine keeps pace with the unbelievable growth of the Internet. Educators, Businesses, Telcos, Service Providers, and OEM partners depend on Netsweeper to deliver this service. As a result, Netsweeper has categorized over 10 billion URLs to date.
Features and Benefits of Netsweeper’s Internet Content Filtering
• Packet-level, real-time categorization of websites with an Artificial Intelligence Engine and URL database containing over 10 billion classified URLs, adding over 22 million new URLs each day
• Centralized, web-based administration console that enables IT resources to manage Internet access policies, system administration rights, and reporting
• Embedded web threat scanning capabilities, capable of identifying and blocking zero-minute and known web-borne viruses, spyware, malware, and other forms of malicious code
• Designed to categorize HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP traffic into over 90 categories
• Proven to process high levels of throughput suitable for large networks (200,000 requests per second), with support for 100 Gbps network cards.
• Combination of client-server deployments that are flexible and do not require the backhauling of traffic
• Premium reporting technology embedded that offers scanned reports and custom report creation
• Perfected ability to identify anonymous proxies
• Small footprint with low hardware requirements and other capital costs (low total cost solution)
• Advanced OEM integration options