Netsweeper for Business
Protect the Network. Boost Productivity.
Managing Internet Activity and Employee Productivity
With a wealth of information available on the internet, plus the increased use of web-based applications and tools, internet usage is bursting in today’s enterprise world. However, this overwhelming demand for internet access at work has created a host of potential problems for employers. Without properly managing employee internet access and publishing an Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), businesses are vulnerable to internet abuse, which may result in lost productivity, network infection, legal liabilities, increased infrastructure costs and the loss of sensitive information.
Typical Internet Related Challenges for Enterprise:
• Open internet access exposes enterprise networks to a host of web-borne threats such as viruses, malware, phishing scams, and other malicious applications
• With fewer IT resources typically employed, there is a strong need for integrated applications with a single, intuitive, and centralized management tool to manage employee network activity
• Ensuring Acceptable Use Policy compliance on the corporate network and on roaming laptops off the network
• The need to manage employee productivity with internet monitoring tools and detailed reporting
• Legal and criminal liability risk associated with internet abuse
Features & Benefits Provided by Netsweeper:
• Netsweeper empowers the IT managers with the tools needed to manage internet access and activity, resulting in a reduction of bandwidth abuse, acceleration of business related tasks, and mitigation of legal liability concerns.
• Managing roaming laptops with Netsweeper’s client filter application will enforce AUPs both on and off the network, while also protecting devices from infection when using alternative internet connections.
• By monitoring, filtering, and blocking access to non-business related web content, employees will remain productive.
• Netsweeper’s web threat management technologies will blocks viruses, malware, and other malicious applications from penetrating the network right at the gateway. With fewer network outages resulting from system infections, IT resources can focus on other business related issues and projects.
Want a Live Demonstration of the Netsweeper Platform?