Internet Service Providers and Web Filtering
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are regularly asked for fast and reliable Internet connectivity that is free of viruses, malware, phishing scams, and other forms of malicious code. In some cases, ISPs are also being requested to offer a clean internet feed – one that has filtered out inappropriate and explicit web content. To address these demands, service providers are turning to Netsweeper’s internet content filtering and web security solutions, which provide protection from zero-hour and known web threats. These solutions work without compromising network speed, performance, or stability for subscribers, which can number into the millions.
Typical Challenges of an ISP
• Requires an advanced web security solution that facilitates a safe, fast, and high performing internet connection, and also provides web application management from web-borne threats on all subscriber devices
• Are looking for new products and services to offer that will generate more revenue and positively impact customer loyalty
• Products or solutions to meet subscriber needs that are easy to deploy and require little effort to support
• Clean internet feed or parental control solutions for residential subscribers and businesses
Benefits and Features Provided by Netsweeper
• Acts as the ‘cloud’ security provider and manages zero-hour and known web threats at the internet gateways of the ISP network, protecting all subscribers
• Drives additional ARPU (average revenue per user) by offering core web filtering solution technologies to residential, educational, or corporate subscribers on a software-as-a-service (SaaS) basis
• Enhances corporate image and drives customer loyalty by being a total solution provider
• Offers branded parental control solutions that enable a clean and safe online experience in the home or on roaming laptops
Netsweeper offers a range of filtering solutions for service providers to resell to their client base, typically comprised of corporate, educational, government, and residential users. Netsweeper’s premium parental controls solution can be a standalone, branded tool or embedded into a solution suite of tools. For business, educational, and government subscribers, the Netsweeper WebProtect program is designed to allow service providers to offer a branded filtering solution as an a la carte solution or as part of a bundled suite.