Cyber Threat Intelligence
Regulatory Compliance & Security
Regulatory compliance maintains a critical path for Government authorities and Telecommunications providers and often differ from region to region. Cyber-threats, cybercrime, hacktivism, the proliferation of illicit content and attacks on critical infrastructure and intellectual property are on the rise. Government regulatory compliance aimed at protecting the general populace most often involves service providers to analyze packet captures, log web usage, detect and prevent against advanced threats, deny harmful web content and safeguard critical communication infrastructures.
Our tactical cyber intelligence approach drives agencies and communication service providers towards a cybersecurity posture that is predictive, not just reactive while providing context and relevance to large amounts of data.
Netsweeper is a distributed or centralized carrier-class filtering platform with AI driven dynamic classification and categorization, which optimizes network usage while providing a positive, productive, and safe Internet experience.
Regulatory Filtering Capabilities
- Fully integrated with the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) URL List and IWF Image Hash List
- Robust categorization engines with over two decades of development driven by AI + human review
- Categorization in 30+ languages
- Global categorization and list distribution via the Category Name Server
- Fully supported, customizable lists
- Designed, developed, and architected to surpass Law enforcement Home-Office and Homeland security needs
- Virtualized and/or run on COTS hardware
- Billions of websites classified with the ability to serve millions of users
With the changes to Apples requirements for trusted certificates in iOS 13 and macOS 10.15 there are two things that you will need to do on your system to get ready for this. More details from Apples article: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210176 We have changed...
Netsweeper Categorization July Update Netsweeper has released updates to the categorization engine and training datasets. This update includes improvements in the following languages: Arabic, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Polish,...
Now Available: 6.2.5 GA Release The Netsweeper 6.2.5 GA release has arrived and finishes all major features in the 6.2 release series. We have spent the last few weeks with a focus on variance fixes along with updated default configuration changes for fresh installs...