Web Filtering Software
Netsweeper Enterprise Basic internet filtering provides organizations with peace of mind, ensuring that they are protected from the legal liabilities associated with Internet usage in the enterprise. With basic filtering, employees can be restricted from viewing web content that could damage the organization’s reputation, or subject it to costly lawsuits. Additionally, Netsweeper helps organizations regain lost productivity and stop Internet abuse. Tell me more…
Netsweeper strives to create a safer society. We develop and distribute classification and policy enforcement technologies, which can be distributed or centrally managed.
We are used worldwide by enterprises, educational providers, managed services providers, ISPs, and Carriers to identify, track, and filter illicit material, while addressing regulatory compliance.
Furthermore, we have partnered with the likes of The Internet Watch Foundation, CyberTips, Phishtank, Stopbadware, and Interpol where we digest and publish list information for mutual benefit.
Netsweeper is a Canadian developed software solution that resides at the client’s Internet gateway and leverages advanced artificial intelligence technology to scour the Internet for inappropriate material, in any language. Tell me more…
Security, scalability, robust functionality, and a commitment to a user-driven and user-determined experience are what makes our products different. In the world of content filtering, a little bit of accuracy isn’t enough – organizations require dependable and reliable filtering all the time. Check out web filter reviews. Don’t rely on a free download from a small open source shop – your product selection can affect thousands of people. Utilizing an advanced, artificial intelligence engine, coupled with an expert human review team, Netsweeper boasts one of the most accurate solutions available on the market. Netsweeper provides internet parental controls and technically sound web-based content filtering solutions to small, medium and large organizations. Tell me more…
Netsweeper Inc. is a leading provider of Internet content filtering and web threat management solutions and services for educational institutions, government organizations, businesses, service providers and OEM partners around the world. Netsweeper’s solutions supply IT managers the tools necessary to optimize network security while providing all users with a positive, productive and safe Internet experience. Founded in 1999, Netsweeper Inc. is headquartered in Canada’s technology triangle west of Toronto, Ontario, with other regional offices in the UK, Netherlands, India, Dubai, Kuala Lampur. plus a network of distributors and resellers in The United States, Middle East, South America and across the APAC and GCC regions.
Tell me more…
Web filtering represents a valuable source of revenue and corporate customer value-add to telcos. An in-the-network solution that can help parents to control and monitor the web access in their household, which is an increasingly important capability given both the increasing ubiquity of web-enabled devices, as well as the decreasing ages at which children are accessing online content and resources. Tell me more…
The Virtual Risk
The convenience of the Internet has fundamentally changed the way we think about commerce and the purchase of goods and services.
With virtual sales exponentially growing, countries around the world are beginning to see the effects of this multi-trillion dollar industry though the dilution of “Value Added Tax Revenues.” Today, governments are facing up to 90% of VAT reductions due to non-collection, leading to an eventual crisis. We call this, the “Virtual Risk”.
Over the last 60 years, the sale of tangible goods and services have allowed money to flow to countries like China with proper collection of VAT, levies, and other taxes.
Areas like the Middle East have also benefitted greatly from these collected revenues from their involvement in the world’s oil and gas industries.
But what about the virtual world?
Tell me more…
KEEPING YOUR NETWORK SAFE
The Netsweeper Protection Pack enables Service Providers to provide their customers with end-point security capabilities and cipa compliance software to protect their businesses and families while increasing ARPU for the service provider. End users and oem solutions are looking to their Service Provider as the trusted partner to provide them with bundled DNS web filtering solutions that protect them from security threats and malicious content on the Internet. Service Providers and government networks are in search of value-added services to leverage their network investment, and create marketing differentiation.
• Applies across all devices (PC, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.)
• Filters ‘guest’ devices on wifi
• Reduced support calls/no issues compared to client-based solutions
• No software for subscriber to download/install
Software solution that runs on standard Intel hardware
• Low total cost of ownership
• Smaller hardware footprint
• Fewer servers reduce your IT Footprint and reduce your OPEX costs
Scaling involves simply adding more servers
• Lower risk and cost to scale
• Solution easily grows with the network
Deployable “out of band”
• Zero latency filtering
• Filtering is not a point of failure for the network
• Not a proxy; you don’t have to proxy all traffic
Reduction in web-delivered viruses/phishing/malware/rootkits that can attack subscribers
• Fewer calls to support desk
• Lower churn rates
• Better customer experience
• Reduced ‘zombie’ traffic on the network
Flexible deployment modes
• Physical Server or Virtualization or both
• Out of Band or online
• Easy to install ISO Image contains everything you need
• Optional Windows, Macintosh, and Chrome support extend filtering to outside of your own network.
Telco-friendly pricing models
• Lower cost to acquire
• New revenue streams/opportunities
• Different policies for different members within a subscriber household
• Individualized reporting and audit trails
•Integration to LDAP, Radius, AD and many others
•Transparent authentication options
• Integration with SSO systems
•Captive portal login support
•Browser based authentication
• Over 50 predefined categories
• Custom category support
• Granular, URI-based filtering
• Configurable custom categories
• Dynamic categorization of new URIs
• A ‘learning’ local cache
• Filtering for HTTP and HTTPS/SSL
• Detect & block anonymous proxies
• IM & P2P blocking
• Malware, phishing & virus blocking
• Local allow/deny lists
• Web 2.0 categorisation
• Application/protocol blocking
• Time of day policies
• ‘Safe Search’ enforcement
• Keyword enforcement
• Default & guest filtering policies ofsted
• Minimum filtering policy options
• Bypass/override options (w. tracking)
• Standard and custom block pages
• Thresholds & “ban/lock out” options
• Soft “warning messages” with a continue option
• YouTube for Schools support
• DPI integration
• Network TAP/Bridge
• Port mirroring
• Squid proxy
• Cisco/Sandvine/Procera integration
• Client filter (windows/Mac)
• Web API available for integrations
• ICAP Support
• Secure Remote Administration
• Delegated Administration
• Detailed usage & traffic logging
• Standard and custom reports
• Exportable/integrated reports
• Real time and historical reports
• SNMP support
• URL Alerts (submit for human review)
• Reports by category/user/group/time
Value added Services
The benefits to a telco or service provider in providing a Netsweeper filtering solution to corporate customers.