Netsweeper Client Filter 6.46 EA Release now available!
The Netsweeper Client Filter 6.46 release has now been made available! It fixes a few small variances and improves stability on Windows and MacOS platforms. We recommend all customers running 5.x and 6.x versions of the Client Filters upgrade to the 6.46 release. If you are still running an older 3.x or 4.x Client Filter version it is also recommended to upgrade.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
Customers that have a branded Client Filter can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Client Filter 6.46 version built for them.
The major changes for this release include:
- Improved MSI Installation package support for Windows
- IPv6 Support has been added to Windows and MacOS
- Performance improvements on Windows 10
- Advanced Settings added to Control Panel for quick Config Edit adjustments
- Default application whitelist changes to fix usability for Sophos and Skype for Business
- Service startup and rename.shutdown improvements for Windows and MacOS