Now Available: 6.2.5 GA Release
The Netsweeper 6.2.5 GA release has arrived and finishes all major features in the 6.2 release series. We have spent the last few weeks with a focus on variance fixes along with updated default configuration changes for fresh installs of the product. The 6.2.5 release has been marked as Generally Available and it is recommended that all customers upgrade to this release.
Some of the new features in 6.2.5 include:
- A new List Service has been added that can be enabled per List to process entries and detect page content changes.
- File Cache support has been added to cache the output of the WebDB modules, so the same configuration is not generated for all servers.
- Default Configuration for NSProxy will fail closed when the Policy Server is not online.
- Account Permission Templates can now be assigned to an Account and applied in a priority order.
- SAML-based Single Sign On has been added to the WebAdmin.
- New Categories: Payment Gateway, Age Verification, Body Modification, PIPCU, Cleanfeed, and Self Harm. Alternate Lifestyles is renamed to ‘Lifestyle Choices’.
To see the 6.2.5 Change Log or to download this release at any time, see the knowledgebase article. For the full Release Notes click here. New Features for 6.2.5 can be found here and for New Features for all the 6.2 release click here.
If you have any questions or concerns about planning an upgrade to this release, please contact Netsweeper Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.org.