The Netsweeper Client Filter 6.72 GA Release is now available!
We have had great feedback from customers running the Netsweeper Client Filter 6 and have made this release a GA release. This release includes a minor variance fix for UDP filtering on Windows and MacOS. All customers running 5.x and 6.x versions of the Client Filters should upgrade to the 6.72 GA release. If you are still running an older 3.x or 4.x Client Filter version, it is also recommended to upgrade. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
The changes in this release include:
- Group name lookup that eliminates the requirement for Directory Sync for customers Client Filter customers
- Client Filter Advanced Configuration Updates (ConfigEdit)
- The window has been improved for smaller screen resolutions
- Policy Server configurable timeouts in ‘Network Settings’ have been added
- New settings have been added and re-name for better clarity
- Client Filter request to lookup the application, the TCP, or UDP have been optimized