Q4 Release Digest 2020
Netsweeper is pleased to provide this Q4 release digest, outlining notable product enhancements that have occurred since the last digest. Each release, Netsweeper optimizes and improves performance to allow you to continue growing your user base while using your existed infrastructure. Netsweeper strives to provide our customers with great performance benefits and innovative features with every release.
Updates over the past quarter include:
- Performance and scalability improvements: deploy large-scale cloud-based Netsweeper services with per-user filtering for hundreds of thousands of clients while keeping infrastructure costs down
- Client Filter per-brand configuration: you can now configure many client filter settings per-brand, enabling much more flexible client filter configurations in multi-tenanted environments
- New IWF category for child protection: a new IWF child abuse category for non-photographic images has been added, enabling operators to extend their ability to protect children
- Additional application protocols: additional application protocols enable operators to reduce distractions and protect users
- Reports interface improvement in the webadmin: new features in the WebAdmin reporter interface, as well as performance enhancements create a quicker path to retrieving analytics
For full details, download the Q4 Release Digest today.