Netsweeper for Business
HR Performance and Employee Productivity Analysis
With a wealth of information available on the internet, plus the increased use of web-based applications and tools, internet usage is bursting in today’s workplace. However, this overwhelming demand for internet access at work has created a host of potential problems for employers. Without properly managing employee internet access and publishing an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), businesses are vulnerable to internet abuse, which results in lost productivity, network infection, legal liabilities, increased infrastructure costs, and the loss of sensitive information.
Netsweeper provides the insight you need to understand where employees are spending their time so you can increase productivity and ensure a safe and protected workplace.
Typical Internet Related Challenges:
- Open internet access exposes enterprise networks to a host of web-borne threats such as viruses, malware, phishing scams, and other malicious applications
- With fewer IT resources typically employed, there is a strong need for integrated applications with a single, intuitive, and centralized management tool to manage employee network activity
- Ensuring Acceptable Use Policy compliance on the corporate network and on roaming laptops off the network
- The need to manage employee productivity with internet monitoring tools and detailed reporting
- Legal and criminal liability risk associated with internet abuse
Allows you to control internet access, review online activity, and
protect your network from harmful content.
Monitor and report potentially harmful online activity in real-time
to identify at-risk behaviours.
Features & Benefits Provided by Netsweeper:
- Reduce bandwidth abuse, accelerate business-related tasks, and mitigate legal liability concerns
- Manage roaming laptops with Netsweeper’s client filter application and enforce AUPs both on and off the network, while also protecting devices from infection when using alternative internet connections
- Monitor, filter, and block access to non-business related web content so employees remain productive
- Block viruses, malware, and other malicious applications from penetrating the network right at the gateway. With fewer network outages resulting from system infections, IT resources can focus on other business-related issues and projects